CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I iz baaack !!!

Woke up today feeling ...nothing. Which is a good thing :D Finally after more than a week in pain every day, it's all over. The boys have finally settled down and now it's back to business. Left many duties unattended, ignoring ppl even rejecting phone calls from the Innermost Circle. No more ! I'll make amends soon enough..although this past week of me hardly talking, there have been far less disasters across the world, and in my line of belief, there are no coincidences so those who kept hoping for a swift recovery, you have chose me over the world....thank you :D ! I have chosen my friends well ;)

Well there is plenty for me to do now that I am all well, all kinds of relationships to amend, calls to return, scholarships to apply and studying to be done...it's too late for my arabic quiz, maybe even my arabic exam but i'll try !

First and foremost though is getting money I deserve from the state government...see awhile back in the day, the current masters of this great state promised all sorts of things and one of them involves giving RM1000 to all new undergraduates. Then like many of their promises, they modified it quite a bit but a promise is a promise and I intend them to keep it ! You just can't make promises like that to attract voters and change it at a whim now. Won't go into too much details at the moment but let's just say at the end of all this (hopefully by next week), a Gombak Penghulu is going to give a cop on the related form that "I" will hand to him. With this I declare Operation Masquerade is a go !

That's all for me ! Have a great day to all who read this (cept anyone related to state gov, ...best u dun read this) and take care ppl ! Once again, sorry for being so distant to many of you, like some horrible brooding Dark Knight plus a sissy attitude, and sorry for rejecting all your calls best friend ;) Gotta go and make amends ! Actually those can wait, I am thinking of a chilled delicious yogurt drink and some computer games back at the hostel now. Hasta luego mi amigos

0 comments: