CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

In other news !

In other news, in my BM class, because of a typical example of inaction by my trusted henchman and roommate ( he can be a real Patrick but he's loyal and honest, a good friend ! ) instead of doing a forum about something related to terrorism and the West, a real specialty of mine, my name was not put in his group's list and so the teacher had to push me into another group. Normally and being a BM class, this should have been an abysmal line of action with me all alone and doing crap about the science of bahasha iklan or faedah bahasa drama or apa itu dengan tatabahasa rojak n ori. Blv me, searching for information about these, I'd rather have my wisdom teeth removed !.. kla, just 2 je tis time !


Anyway, my teacher is a really cool BM teacher, BM needs more of these guys and the language shall be saved ! He thinks not like a nationalist or a BM activist, he thinks like an English teacher. In short, he thinks dynamically. Anyway, my predicament ain't so bad. I've been put into an all girls team that kindly accepted me in :D Before anyone get's any funny ideas, I will be a good boy and constantly remember what I got now....as well as the trouble that may happen if I forget..THE HORROR !!! It's just I love being in a girl's team because work always very effectively and efficiently when girls are around in abundance. Less work for me !

Sides tat, it's the topic that excites me the most, even more than terrorism. Ladies and gentlemen, the topic of our forum shall be...Sex Education in Malaysia. That is like sooo juicy with plenty of information on it..and not boring information of course ! Anything related to thaaaat, is never boring, I assure you. Even things related to terrorism can get extremely boring but no this, heaven's no ! This is going to be interesting to say the least :P

Of course in all honesty, teacher offered me to join the is History Important in Malaysia group as well and all eyes in the class looked at me expectantly to make the fateful decision. I am sure everyone knew my decision before even I knew. Come on, it's like being asked to choose between an international super-spy with a license to kill or be Spongebob. PPPFFFFFFFT, of course Spongebob ! Duh. Oh wait...

0 comments: